Wednesday, March 22, 2023

NOTICE - April Mass Cancelled

 Dear Traditional Latin Mass Lovers,


Fr. Brady emailed me today to inform me that there is, unfortunately, no TLM this April.

Blessed be Jesus and Mary

 

Brothers,

 

Due to additional special Holy Masses for adult Confirmation, priest calendars, and other events, I will not be able to offer the TLM in April.  Fr. Vogel is booked up as well.  I contacted him to sub but it was not possible.  It was not a possibility to move it up or back with these various conflicts.    

 

I do not want this to become a bad omen for the TVLMS faithful, it is just the reality of having a large, active parish that is also the host for a special community.

 

If you will please communicate with the community and disseminate the information I would appreciate it.  The TLM for May and June will be on the second Sunday as normal. 

 

Blessings and peace be with you,

Fr. Brady


Let us continue to pray for an increase of the availability of the TLM here in the Treasure Valley.

Pax Christi,

Maximilian Mohun, OPL
Chairman
Treasure Valley Latin Mass Association
Una Voce, St. Joseph Chapter

No comments:

Post a Comment